Microsoft KB Archive/255346
Article ID: 255346
Article Last Modified on 2/26/2007
- Microsoft Exchange 2000 Server Standard Edition
This article was previously published under Q255346
This article explains how to use the Move Folder feature to move private folders when you use Exchange 2000 Outlook Web Access (OWA) with a browser such as Internet Explorer 4.x or Netscape Navigator 4.x.
To move a private folder, follow these steps:
- Log on to OWA and in the left pane, click Folders.
- Click to select the check box next to the folder you wish to move.
NOTE: If the folder you wish to move is a subfolder of a top-level folder, you must click the top-level folder to open it, and then click to select the appropriate check box next to the sub-folder you wish to move.
- Click the Move icon on the OWA toolbar.
- Click to select the button next to the destination folder.
- Click Apply.
To verify that the folder has been moved, click Folders in the left pane. Click the destination folder that you selected in step four. The folder that you moved should now be displayed as a subfolder.
NOTE: It is not possible to use these browser versions to move public folders.
Additional query words: x2kclnprotht
Keywords: kbhowto kbpending KB255346