Microsoft KB Archive/255326
Article ID: 255326
Article Last Modified on 2/26/2007
- Microsoft Exchange 2000 Server Standard Edition
This article was previously published under Q255326
When you log on to Exchange 2000 Server using Outlook Web Access (OWA) and take steps to rename a renamable folder (not an Outlook Special Folder such as Inbox, Drafts, Outbox) but do not actually rename the folder, and you then click OK instead of Cancel, you receive a Caution Microsoft Internet Explorer dialog box that states:
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in Microsoft Exchange 2000 Server.
Steps to Reproduce the Problem
- Using OWA, log on to Exchange 2000 by using the following syntax:
- In the lower left OWA pane, click the folders to display the Folder List.
- Create a new folder by right-clicking the
MailboxNametop level folder (
yourname), and then click New Folder. Click OK after your type in the name of your new folder.
- Right-click the folder you created in step 3, and then click Rename.
You are prompted with an Explorer User Prompt dialog box that states:
Rename the current folder to:
- DO NOT type in another name for this folder; just click OK.
You are prompted with a Caution Microsoft Internet Explorer dialog box that states:
Keywords: kbbug kbpending KB255326