Microsoft KB Archive/254926
Article ID: 254926
Article Last Modified on 1/27/2007
- Microsoft Outlook Express 5.01 Service Pack 2
This article was previously published under Q254926
For information about the differences between Microsoft Outlook Express and Microsoft Outlook e-mail clients, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
257824 OL2000: Differences Between Outlook and Outlook Express
When you try to send a message with graphic attachments, you may receive one of the following error messages:
This behavior can occur if you installed a U.S. Robotics WinModem on your computer.
To resolve this behavior, configure your modem with the settings for the S12 register. To do so, follow these steps:
- Click Start, point to Settings, and then click Control Panel.
- Double-click Modems.
- Click the modem that you are using, and then click Properties.
- On the Connection tab, click Advanced.
- In the Extra Settings box, type the following line:
- Click OK, click OK, and then click Close.
The third-party products that are discussed in this article are manufactured by companies that are independent of Microsoft. Microsoft makes no warranty, implied or otherwise, regarding the performance or reliability of these products.
If you use a Digital Subscriber Line (DSL) connection, contact your Internet service provider (ISP) for support.
Additional query words: pictures jpg jpeg mpeg gif
Keywords: kbprb KB254926