Microsoft KB Archive/254819
Article ID: 254819
Article Last Modified on 11/4/2003
- Microsoft Windows 2000 Server
- Microsoft BackOffice Server 4.5
This article was previously published under Q254819
When you install the French-language version of BackOffice Server 4.5 on a computer running Windows 2000 Server, you may receive the following error message while Microsoft Exchange 5.5 is installing:
To resolve this issue, install Exchange Server 5.5 before you install the remaining BackOffice programs. To work around this problem, install BackOffice using the following steps:
- Install Site Server 3.0.
- Install Site Server 3.0 Service Pack 2.
- Install Exchange Server 5.5.
- Install Exchange Server 5.5 Service Pack 3.
- Install the remaining BackOffice components.
Microsoft has confirmed this to be a problem when running the French version of BackOffice Server 4.5 on a computer running Windows 2000 Server.
Keywords: kberrmsg kbprb KB254819