Microsoft KB Archive/254414
Article ID: 254414
Article Last Modified on 10/30/2007
- Microsoft MapPoint 2004 Standard Edition
- Microsoft MapPoint 2002 Standard Edition
- Microsoft MapPoint 2001 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Streets & Trips 2008
- Microsoft Streets & Trips 2008 with Connected Services
- Microsoft Streets & Trips 2008 with GPS Locator
- Microsoft Streets & Trips 2006
- Microsoft Streets & Trips 2005 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Streets & Trips 2004 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Streets & Trips 2003 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Streets & Trips 2002 Standard Edition
This article was previously published under Q254414
When you print a map from Microsoft MapPoint or from Microsoft Streets and Trips, the right side of the printed map may be truncated.
This issue may occur if the printer driver for your printer is outdated.
To resolve this issue, contact the printer manufacturer to inquire about how to download and install the latest printer driver for your printer.
For information about how to contact your printer manufacturer, click the appropriate article number in the following list to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Microsoft provides third-party contact information to help you find technical support. This contact information may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this third-party contact information.
To work around this issue, increase the printable area on the page. To do this, follow these steps:
- On the File menu in MapPoint 2001, click Page Setup.
- In the Margins box, reduce the width of the left and right margins.
- Click OK.
Additional query words: mp Mappoint Streets trips print printout cut short
Keywords: kb3rdparty kbprb kbprint KB254414