Microsoft KB Archive/254412
Article ID: 254412
Article Last Modified on 10/26/2007
- Microsoft AutoRoute 2007
- Microsoft AutoRoute 2007 with GPS Locator
- Microsoft MapPoint 2004 Standard Edition
- Microsoft MapPoint 2002 Standard Edition
- Microsoft MapPoint 2001 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Streets & Trips 2008
- Microsoft Streets & Trips 2008 with Connected Services
- Microsoft Streets & Trips 2008 with GPS Locator
- Microsoft Streets & Trips 2007
- Microsoft Streets & Trips 2007 with GPS Locator
- Microsoft Streets & Trips 2006
- Microsoft Streets & Trips 2005 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Streets & Trips 2004 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Streets & Trips 2003 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Streets & Trips 2002 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Streets & Trips 2001 Standard Edition
This article was previously published under Q254412
When you start one of the programs listed in the "Applies to" section, you may receive the following error message:
This issue may occur if either of the following conditions is true:
- You install the program and then try to start the program before you restart your computer.
- The Windows Libraries Update is not installed on your computer.
To resolve this issue, restart your computer.
If the issue continues to occur, download and install the Windows Libraries Update. To do this, follow these steps:
- Visit the following Microsoft Web site:
- Next to Search using, click Keyword Search.
- In the Keywords box, type libraries update.
- In the Operating System box, click the appropriate operating system for your computer.
- Under Show Results For, select All Downloads, and then click Find It!
- Under Title, click the Microsoft Libraries Update Web link.
- Follow the instructions that appear on the screen to download and install the Microsoft Libraries Update.
For additional information, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
261157 Computer stops responding when you start the program
Additional query words: mp Mappoint Streets trips automap auto map msvcrt libraries
Keywords: kbenv kberrmsg kbprb kbsetup KB254412