Microsoft KB Archive/254291
Article ID: 254291
Article Last Modified on 10/28/2006
- Microsoft Exchange Server 5.5 Service Pack 1
- Microsoft Exchange Server 5.5 Service Pack 2
- Microsoft Exchange Server 5.5 Service Pack 3
- Microsoft Exchange Server 5.5 Standard Edition
This article was previously published under Q254291
If you try to open a Microsoft Exchange Server public folder by using a Web browser after you download and install the Exchange Discussion Wizard from the Web, you may receive the following error message:
To resolve this problem, make the following changes to the Folder.inc file on the server running Outlook Web Access (OWA):
- In Notepad, open the Folder.inc file, located at Inetpub\Wwwroot\Webname\Scripts\Folder.inc, and then comment out line 12 by adding an apostrophe to the beginning of the line.
- Add the following text to the line that follows line 12:
Set objRenderApp = Server.CreateObject("AMHTML.Application")
- Comment out line 80, in which the following text is displayed
response.write "Adding Patternsbr"
This problem does not occur if you install the Exchange Discussion Wizard from the Exchange Server version 5.5 CD-ROM.
For additional information about how to download and install the Exchange Discussion Wizard, click the article number below to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
183535 XWEB: Microsoft Exchange Discussion Wizard for FrontPage
Keywords: kbprb KB254291