Microsoft KB Archive/254278
Article ID: 254278
Article Last Modified on 11/26/2003
- Microsoft Windows CE 3.0 for the Handheld PC Professional Edition
- Microsoft Windows CE 2.11 for the Handheld PC
- Microsoft Windows CE 2.0 for the Handheld PC
- Microsoft Pocket Excel 2.0
- Microsoft Pocket Excel 3.0
This article was previously published under Q254278
When you type the date 12/30/2000 during a leap year, it is displayed as 12/31/2000 in Pocket Excel on the Handheld PC (H/PC).
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed at the beginning of this article.
The dates 12/29/2000 and 12/31/2000 are displayed correctly. This problem may occur every four years because of the leap years.
Keywords: kbprb KB254278