Microsoft KB Archive/253930
Article ID: 253930
Article Last Modified on 10/26/2007
- Microsoft AutoRoute 2007
- Microsoft AutoRoute 2007 with GPS Locator
- Microsoft Expedia Streets & Trips 2000
- Microsoft MapPoint 2004 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Streets & Trips 2008
- Microsoft Streets & Trips 2008 with Connected Services
- Microsoft Streets & Trips 2008 with GPS Locator
- Microsoft Streets & Trips 2007
- Microsoft Streets & Trips 2007 with GPS Locator
- Microsoft Streets & Trips 2006
- Microsoft Streets & Trips 2005 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Streets & Trips 2004 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Streets & Trips 2003 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Streets & Trips 2002 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Streets & Trips 2001 Standard Edition
This article was previously published under Q253930
You may not want other users to see what places you have looked for in Microsoft Streets and Trips. This article describes how to clear the locations that you have found each time that you close the program.
Microsoft Streets and Trips 2003 and later versions and Microsoft MapPoint 2004
- On the Tools menu, click Options.
- In the Options dialog box, click Clear to delete all the addresses and places in the Find box. You can also click Always clear History When Exiting Program to enable this option on a continuous basis.
Microsoft Streets and Trips 2001 and 2002
Follow the steps in the following Microsoft Knowledge Base article:
263475 MapPoint: How to clear entries from the Find box on the Navigation toolbar
Microsoft Streets and Trips 2000
To remove previous locations from the Find list in Microsoft Expedia Streets and Trips 2000, download and then install the Mruclean.exe file from the Microsoft Download Center.
Note You must quit Streets and Trips 2000 before you install the Mruclean.exe file.
The following file is available for download from the Microsoft Download Center:
Download the public/EN-US/MRUClean.exe package now.
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
119591 How to obtain Microsoft support files from online services
Microsoft scanned this file for viruses. Microsoft used the most current virus-detection software that was available on the date that the file was posted. The file is stored on security-enhanced servers that help prevent any unauthorized changes to the file.
Additional query words: est2000 most recently used auto-map amap menu clean history mru delete search
Keywords: kbdownload kbinfo kbui KB253930