Microsoft KB Archive/25371
Underlining Spaces in Microsoft Windows Write
The information in this article applies to:
- Microsoft Windows versions 1.1, 2.03, 2.1, 2.11, 3.0, 3.0a, 3.1, 3.11
- Microsoft Windows for Workgroups versions 3.1, 3.11
To underline spaces in Microsoft Windows Write and keep them on the screen after you press ENTER, you must type a character at the end of the underlined spaces, as in the following steps:
- Press F8 or choose Underline from the Character menu.
- Type the desired number of underlined spaces.
- Press SHIFT+-(MINUS SIGN).
- Press ENTER.
The underlined spaces remain on the screen.
You can achieve the same effect by typing SHIFT+- multiple times for the desired number of underlined spaces.
Additional query words: 3.00 3.0 3.0a 3.00a 3.1 3.10 3.11 win30 win31 wfw wfwg
Issue type :
Technology : kbAudDeveloper kbWin3xSearch kbWFWSearch kbWin110 kbWin203 kbWin210 kbWin211 kbWin300 kbWin300a kbWin310 kbWin311 kbWFW310 kbWFW311
Last Reviewed: December 16, 2000