Microsoft KB Archive/253661
Article ID: 253661
Article Last Modified on 9/3/2002
- Microsoft Office 2000 Developer Edition
This article was previously published under Q253661
When you run the Package and Deployment Wizard, you may receive the following error message:
You are packaging a project with one or more missing references.
To resolve this problem, obtain Microsoft Office 2000 Developer Service Release 1 (SR-1).
To obtain SR-1, click the article number below to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
253566 MOD2000: How to Obtain and Install Microsoft Office 2000 Developer Service Release 1 (SR-1)
To temporarily prevent the error message, make sure that all of your references are valid before you begin to run the Package and Deployment wizard.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed at the beginning of this article. This problem was corrected in Microsoft Office 2000 Developer SR-1.
Steps to Reproduce the Behavior
- Start Microsoft Excel.
- Create a new worksheet, or open an existing worksheet that has a missing reference.
- Press ALT+F11 to start the Visual Basic Editor.
- Start the Package and Deployment Wizard.
- Click Package. Note that you receive the error message described at the beginning of this article.
Keywords: kbfix kbpdwizard kbprb KB253661