Microsoft KB Archive/253594
Article ID: 253594
Article Last Modified on 11/1/2006
- Microsoft Metadirectory Services 2.1
This article was previously published under Q253594
When you view the transaction stack by using the VIATranRpt tool, transactions entries may be missing for a specific Management Agent (MA). By default, every time an MA adds, modifies, or deletes a record, it is recorded in the transaction stack. You can display this information in text format by dumping the transaction stack.
Although this behavior (recording transactions) is the default behavior, you can disable this functionality. If this functionality is disabled when the MA is run, the information is not written to the transaction stack and appears to be missing.
To resolve this issue, enable this functionality on the problem MA:
- Log on to compass with an Administrator account.
- In the Action panel, click Bookmarks, and then click Management Agents.
- Click the problem MA.
- In the Action panel, click Configure MA.
- Click the Metadirectory Relationships tab.
- On the Configuration tab, click to select the Write entries to the transactions stack during synchronization check box.
- Click OK.
Keywords: kbenv kbprb KB253594