Microsoft KB Archive/253584
Article ID: 253584
Article Last Modified on 11/1/2006
- Microsoft Metadirectory Services 2.1
This article was previously published under Q253584
When a Management agent (MA) is created, the Write entries to the transactions stack during synchronization setting is enabled by default. Microsoft recommends that you leave this default setting after your MA is fully operational. Also, you must use this setting to allow updates generated by the MA to be issued as delta updates by your other MAs.
You may need to disable this setting when you are testing your MA. To do so:
- Log on to Compass with an administrator account.
- In the Action panel, click Bookmarks, and then click Management Agents.
- Double-click the appropriate MA.
- In the Action panel, click Configure MA.
- Click the Metadirectory Relationships tab.
- On the Configuration tab, click to clear the Write entries to the transactions stack during synchronization check box.
- Click OK.
Keywords: kbenv kbinfo KB253584