Microsoft KB Archive/253545
Article ID: 253545
Article Last Modified on 1/27/2007
- Microsoft Works 2000 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Works 6.0
- Microsoft Works Suite 2000
- Microsoft Works Suite 2001
This article was previously published under Q253545
In Works Calendar, some holidays may be displayed more than once on the same day.
This behavior occurs if you add holidays to Works Calendar for more than one country.
To resolve this issue, delete the duplicate holiday for the appropriate country:
- Start Works Calendar.
- On the View menu, click Month.
- Scroll to the month that contains the duplicate holiday that you want to delete.
NOTE: To determine which country the duplicate holiday belongs to, right-click the holiday, and then click Categories.
- Right-click the duplicate holiday for the appropriate country, and then click Delete Item.
- When you are prompted to confirm the deletion, click Yes.
NOTE: This procedure does not affect any other holidays for that country.
This behavior is by design. Many countries have holidays of the same name on the same day of the year.
Additional query words: w_works works2k w2001 wkscal calender twice
Keywords: kbprb kbui KB253545