Microsoft KB Archive/253526
Article ID: 253526
Article Last Modified on 10/25/2007
- Microsoft Exchange Server 4.0 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Exchange Server 5.0 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Exchange Server 5.5 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Exchange 2000 Server Standard Edition
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 Enterprise Edition
This article was previously published under Q253526
When you use the Forms Administrator to create Organizational Forms Libraries, you must consider the different languages that clients use to access those libraries.
If multiple copies of the Organizational Forms Library (that is located in the Eforms Registry Systems Folder) exist for the same language, you may experience the following behavior:
- Users may not be able to synchronize their .ost files.
- Users may have problems with system messages.
- Users may not be able to connect to the information store.
Multiple copies of the Organizational Forms Library can be created if:
- You create an Organizational Forms Library in separate sites first and then run directory replication between these sites.
- In a decentralized scenario in which a local instance of the remote Organizational Forms Library does not exist, a user with Administrator rights creates another library with the same language by using the Forms Administrator in the Exchange Server Administrator program.
Organizational Forms Libraries are designed to function as one library for each language for each Exchange Server organization, with replication or affinity configured for remaining servers across all sites within the organization. If multiple copies of the same language of an Organizational Form Library exists, consolidate them into one library.
NOTE: This information is also available in the Microsoft Exchange Server Administrators Guide.
For additional information, click the following article numbers to view the articles in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
152958 Organization forms available to other servers in site
175120 Wrong OFL deleted in Forms Administrator
162703 You receive an error message when you try to synchronize your offline folder file if the Organizational Forms Library on your Exchange computer has been re-created or cannot be located
184765 Installing forms to Organizational Forms Library
198994 How to save Organizational Forms to a PST file
157632 Client hangs or prompts for domain credentials
271816 Creating Organization Forms in Exchange 2000
Additional query words: Org Locale Locales Synch 80004005-507-0-522
Keywords: kbinfo KB253526