Microsoft KB Archive/253427
Article ID: 253427
Article Last Modified on 9/29/2003
- Microsoft Outlook 2000 Standard Edition
This article was previously published under Q253427
When you use Outlook on Microsoft Windows 2000 Terminal Services, you are unable to run the spelling checker in a different language.
To work around this problem, install proofing tools locally through the Terminal Services administrator. To install proofing tools, log on as an administer, and then following these steps:
- On the Start menu, point to Settings, and then click Control Panel.
- Double-click Add/Remove Programs, click Microsoft Office, and then click Change.
- Click Add or Remove Features.
- Click Office Tools, click Proofing Tools(
languageis the language of your version of Proofing Tools. Click Run All from My Computer.
- Click Update Now.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed at the beginning of this article.
Additional query words: OL2K
Keywords: kbbug kbnofix KB253427