Microsoft KB Archive/253393
Article ID: 253393
Article Last Modified on 10/8/2003
- Microsoft Outlook 2000 Standard Edition
This article was previously published under Q253393
When you run Outlook on Microsoft Windows NT Terminal Server using the same profile on two different computers, you are unable to use the Personal Address Book on the second computer. You receive the following error message:
The Personal Address Book cannot be shared among multiple users at the same time.
You can use two different Personal Address Books on two different computers at the same time, by pointing your profile to different Personal Address Books. To specify the path and file name of your Personal Address Book, follow these steps:
- On the Tools menu, click Services.
- On the Services tab, click Personal Address Book, and then click Properties.
- Type the path and file name for your Personal Address Book in the Path box.
- Click OK, and then click OK.
Additional query words: OL2K PAB
Keywords: kbhowto kbprb KB253393