Microsoft KB Archive/253392
Article ID: 253392
Article Last Modified on 9/29/2003
- Microsoft Outlook 2000 Standard Edition
This article was previously published under Q253392
When you run Outlook using Microsoft Windows NT Terminal Server Edition, if you do the following
- Right-click a file
- Point to Send To on the shortcut menu
you do not see the Mail Recipient command.
You can work around this problem by attaching your file to a new message in Outlook. To attach a file in Outlook follow these steps:
- On the Actions menu, click New Mail Message.
- On the Insert menu, click File.
- Click Browse to locate your file, and then click Insert.
The file you selected is attached to the message.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed at the beginning of this article.
Additional query words: OL2K
Keywords: kbbug kbpending KB253392