Microsoft KB Archive/252975
Article ID: 252975
Article Last Modified on 7/6/2007
- Microsoft FrontPage 2000 Standard Edition
This article was previously published under Q252975
This version of Microsoft FrontPage Software Developer's Kit (SDK) is intended to provide a rich variety of programming examples and reference material that demonstrate the use of the components in Microsoft FrontPage 2000.
The intended audience for this SDK is anyone interested in extending the capabilities of Microsoft FrontPage through the use of wizards, templates, custom FrontPage components, custom menu commands, or Designer HTML. The reader should be familiar with FrontPage and its main components. The section about templates does not require any special knowledge, but those about wizards, custom FrontPage components (formerly "WebBot components"), and Web objects assume entry-level programming knowledge. Examples are provided in Microsoft Visual Basic and Microsoft Visual C++.
You may obtain the Software Developer's Kit from one of the following locations.
You may view the Web page version of the SDK at the following Microsoft World Wide Web site:
To download a .zip version of the SDK, follow these steps:
- Open the following location in your Web browser:
- Click the End User License Agreement (EULA) link.
- Read the End User License Agreement (EULA), and click the I ACCEPT THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT link.
- In the File Download dialog box, click Save program to disk, and then click OK.
- Save the file to a location on your hard disk.
- After you have downloaded Fp2ksdk.exe, double-click the file in Windows Explorer.
- Extract the file to a folder on your hard disk.
Additional query words: front page
Keywords: kbinfo KB252975