Microsoft KB Archive/252698
Article ID: 252698
Article Last Modified on 7/31/2001
- Microsoft Office 2000 Developer Edition
This article was previously published under Q252698
When you double-click a grid header on a Team Solutions Manager tab, you may receive the following error message:
After you click OK, Team Solutions Manager quits.
This behavior occurs only if the Team Solutions Manager tab is blank.
If you see that a tab is blank in Team Solutions Manager, do not click the grid header.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a bug in the Microsoft products that are listed at the beginning of this article.
Steps to Reproduce the Behavior
- Install a copy of the Access Workflow Designer Server Components on either a Microsoft Windows NT 4.0 Server computer or a Microsoft Windows 2000 Server computer.
NOTE: This computer should have no team solutions.
- Open Team Solutions Manager.
- Click Refresh. Wait for the hourglass to finish. Note that the Team Solutions tab is blank. This occurs because no solutions exist.
- Double-click the grid header on the Team Solutions tab. Note that you receive the run-time error message mentioned at the beginning of this article.
- Click OK. Note that Team Solutions Manager quits.
Additional query words: pra
Keywords: kbbug kbnofix kbworkflowdesigner KB252698