Microsoft KB Archive/252687
Article ID: 252687
Article Last Modified on 1/31/2007
- Microsoft Office Outlook 2003
- Microsoft Outlook 2002 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Outlook 2000 Standard Edition
This article was previously published under Q252687
When you choose to print the Notes section in a calendar, the printed area does not include any notes that are in your Notes folder, or the Notes fields in any of the appointment or meeting items in the Calendar folder.
The Notes section on the printed calendar is for hand-written notes.
To print the Notes section from a calendar, follow these steps:
- Click the Calendar folder on the Folder List.
If you do not see the Folder List, on the View menu, click Folder List.
- Click the File menu, and then click Print.
- In the Print style section, click Daily, Weekly, Monthly, or Tri-Fold Style.
- Click the Page Setup button.
NOTE: The option to print the "Notes" section is not available if you click Memo Style or Calendar Details Style.
- Click the Format tab. Under Options, click to select the Notes area (blank) check box, or the Notes area (lined) check box, and then click Print.
For more information about calendar printing options, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
201567 Outlook calendar template for Word is available
Additional query words: OL2K
Keywords: kbprb KB252687