Microsoft KB Archive/252404
Article ID: 252404
Article Last Modified on 7/25/2001
- Microsoft Baseball 2000
This article was previously published under Q252404
When you start Microsoft Baseball 2000, you may experience either of the following symptoms:
- Baseball 2000 quits, and you are returned to the desktop.
- You receive the following error message:
This behavior can occur if an nVIDIA GeForce 256 video adapter is installed in your computer.
To resolve this issue, disable Direct3D support in the DirectX Diagnostic Tool:
- Click Start, and then click Run.
- In the Open box, type dxdiag, and then click OK.
- Click the Display tab.
- Click Disable under DirectX Features (next to Direct3D Acceleration).
- When you receive the following warning, click OK:
- Click Exit.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in Microsoft Baseball 2000.
Additional query words: msgame 1.00 bb2k bball2k gpf ipf
Keywords: kberrmsg kbbug kbhardware kb3rdparty kbpending kbdisplay KB252404