Microsoft KB Archive/251243
Article ID: 251243
Article Last Modified on 1/27/2007
- Microsoft Office 97 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Access 97 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Excel 97 Standard Edition
- Microsoft FrontPage 97 Standard Edition
- Microsoft PowerPoint 97 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Word 95 Standard Edition
This article was previously published under Q251243
When you click Open or Save on the File menu of any of the Office 97 programs listed at the beginning of this article and then click the Look in list, you may receive the following error message:
If you click Details, you may receive an error message similar to the following:
This problem occurs if you use the Policy Editor (Poledit) to hide the Network Neighborhood.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed at the beginning of this article.
This problem was corrected in Microsoft Office 2000 SR-1/SR-1a.
Additional query words: OFF2000 OFF97
Keywords: kbbug kbfix KB251243