Microsoft KB Archive/251205
Article ID: 251205
Article Last Modified on 2/28/2007
- Microsoft Windows 2000 Server
- Microsoft Windows 2000 Advanced Server
- Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional Edition
This article was previously published under Q251205
After you install Symantec pcAnywhere version 9.0 on a computer running Windows 2000, you may have some video problems and receive the following error message:
To resolve this issue, follow these steps:
- Start pcAnywhere.
- On the Tools menu, click Application Options.
- On the Host Operation tab, click Default (Accelerator enabled) in the Video Mode Selection box.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed at the beginning of this article.
Keywords: kbenv kberrmsg kbprb KB251205