Microsoft KB Archive/251087
Article ID: 251087
Article Last Modified on 2/27/2007
- Microsoft Exchange 2000 Server Standard Edition
This article was previously published under Q251087
The Exchange 2000 Server SMTP service is unable to reject connection attempts based on queue size.
If you want to flush the queue:
- In the left pane of the Exchange System Manager, click to expand the Servers branch, and then click to expand the
Server_Namebranch. To expand a branch, double-click the branch or click the plus sign (+) to the left of the branch.
- Click to expand the Protocols branch.
- Click to expand the SMTP branch.
- Right-click the SMTP Virtual Server object.
- Click Pause on the shortcut menu.
After you pause the SMTP Virtual Server, it does not accept new connections. However, it processes and delivers existing (queued) items.
Keywords: kbinfo KB251087