Microsoft KB Archive/251024
Article ID: 251024
Article Last Modified on 10/15/2002
- Microsoft Visual FoxPro 6.0 Professional Edition
This article was previously published under Q251024
Converting a Visual FoxPro 3.0 project that contains a Form activates the debugger. The debugger is launched with program execution suspended on the scx30converter1.converter message.
The Convert program contains a Suspend or Set Step On statement.
You can click on the Resume or Step over options several times in the Visual FoxPro debugger to complete the conversion.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a bug in the Microsoft products that are listed at the beginning of this article.
- Run Visual FoxPro 3.0.
- Create a project and add a form to it along with a main program.
- Close and save the project.
- Run Visual FoxPro 6.0.
- Open the Visual FoxPro 3.0 project. This should bring up the Visual FoxPro Converter dialog box.
- In the Converter dialog box, select the Retain Visual FoxPro 3.0 default property values option.
- Click the Continue button. Note that the Debugger window comes up with the string Source Not Available in the Trace window.
The program execution is stopped at the scx30converter1.converter message.
Keywords: kbbug kbprojmanager kbctrl kbpending KB251024