Microsoft KB Archive/250955
Article ID: 250955
Article Last Modified on 11/13/2003
- Microsoft Excel 2000 Standard Edition
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2000 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Word 2000 Standard Edition
This article was previously published under Q250955
When you view an HTML file in Microsoft Internet Explorer 5, the document may appear blank.
This issue occurs if the following are true:
- You are running Windows 2000. -and-
- You saved the file as HTML from within one of the programs listed in the "Applies To" section of this article. -and-
- The HTML file was saved to a Web server. -and-
- You opened the HTML file in Internet Explorer 5. -and-
- You edited the HTML file in the originating program by clicking Edit with <program> on the File menu in Internet Explorer 5. -and-
- After you edited the HTML file in the originating program, you saved the file as HTML and closed the file. -and-
- You clicked Refresh in Internet Explorer 5.
To resolve this problem, obtain Microsoft Office 2000 Service Release 1/1a (SR-1/SR-1a).
To obtain SR-1/SR-1a, click the article number below to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
245025 OFF2000: How to Obtain and Install Microsoft Office 2000 Service Release 1/1a (SR-1/SR-1a)
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed at the beginning of this article. This problem was corrected in Microsoft Office 2000 SR-1/SR-1a.
Additional query words: OFF2000 IE5 5.0 IE5.0
Keywords: kbbug kbfix KB250955