Microsoft KB Archive/250879
Article ID: 250879
Article Last Modified on 3/1/2007
- Microsoft Windows 2000 Server
- Microsoft Windows 2000 Advanced Server
- Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional Edition
This article was previously published under Q250879
When you remove Services for UNIX Version 1.0, the Telnet Server service is also removed.
To resolve this behavior, restore the Telnet Server service:
- Click Start on the taskbar, and then click Run.
- Type the following in the Open box:
- Start the Telnet Server service.
For additional information about the Telnet Server service, click the article number below to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
225233 Description of the Telnet Server Service Administration Tool
Keywords: kbprb KB250879