Microsoft KB Archive/250465
Article ID: 250465
Article Last Modified on 6/18/2005
- Microsoft FrontPage 2000 Standard Edition
This article was previously published under Q250465
This article describes how to format database results as currency. To do this, use the sample Northwind database that is included with FrontPage 2000.
Microsoft provides programming examples for illustration only, without warranty either expressed or implied. This includes, but is not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This article assumes that you are familiar with the programming language that is being demonstrated and with the tools that are used to create and to debug procedures. Microsoft support engineers can help explain the functionality of a particular procedure, but they will not modify these examples to provide added functionality or construct procedures to meet your specific requirements.
- On a blank page in FrontPage, click the Insert menu, point to Database, and then click Results.
- Click the button for the sample database connection (Northwind).
- Click Next.
- For the record source, click Products, and then click Next.
- Click Edit List, and remove all Displayed Fields except for UnitPrice.
- Click OK in the Displayed Fields dialog box, and then click Next twice.
- Click Finish.
- In Normal view in FrontPage, click the <<UnitPrice>> entry, and then click Delete.
- With the insertion point still placed in the cell where the <<UnitPrice>> was deleted, switch to HTML view.
Insert the following code where the insertion point is positioned:
- Save the page as Currency.asp, and preview it in the browser. The UnitPrice is displayed in currency format.
Additional query words: front page
Keywords: kbinfo KB250465