Microsoft KB Archive/250265
Article ID: 250265
Article Last Modified on 11/1/2006
- Microsoft Windows NT Server 4.0 Standard Edition
This article was previously published under Q250265
When you attempt to run the the AT Scheduler from a command prompt or a batch file, you may receive the following error message:
This behavior can occur when the Schedule service is configured to log on through a service account, and you change the account password in User Manager for Domains but not in the Schedule service in Control Panel.
To resolve this behavior, change the password of the service account for the Schedule service in Control Panel to match the password specified for the account in User Manager for Domains. Follow these steps:
- In Control Panel, double-click Services.
- Select Schedule, and then click Startup.
- Change the password in the Password and Confirm Password boxes to exactly match the password specified for the account in User Manager For Domains, and click OK.
- Click Close to close the Services dialog box.
If the service account belongs to another domain, add the service account to the Administrators local group in your domain.
Keywords: kbprb KB250265