Microsoft KB Archive/250121
Article ID: 250121
Article Last Modified on 1/27/2007
- Microsoft Windows Millennium Edition
- Microsoft Windows 98 Standard Edition
This article was previously published under Q250121
If this article does not describe your hardware-related issue, please see the following Microsoft Web site to view more articles about hardware:
When you use the Windows Millennium Edition (Me) drivers for the CTX 1785GM monitor, you cannot use 1600 X 1200 resolution, which is a supported resolution for this monitor.
The Monitor3.inf file specifies a maximum resolution of 1280 X 1024 for the CTX 1785GM monitor.
To work around this behavior, change the monitor type to a standard monitor:
- Click Start, point to Settings, click Control Panel, and then double-click Display.
- Click the Settings tab, and then click Advanced.
- Click the Monitor tab, and then click Change.
- In the Manufacturers box, click (Standard Monitor Types).
- In the Models box, click Super VGA 1600 X 1200.
- Click OK, and then click Close.
- Click OK.
This monitor has been discontinued; CTX may not be able to provide updated drivers for it. For additional information, visit the following CTX Web site:
Microsoft provides third-party contact information to help you find technical support. This contact information may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this third-party contact information.
Additional query words: HWMON
Keywords: kbenv kbfaq kbhardware kbprb KB250121