Microsoft KB Archive/249945
Article ID: 249945
Article Last Modified on 1/27/2007
- Microsoft Excel 2000 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Access 2000 Standard Edition
- Microsoft FrontPage 2000 Standard Edition
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2000 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Publisher 2000 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Word 2000 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Windows 2000 Standard Edition
This article was previously published under Q249945
When you click Open or Save As on the File menu, the Back button is available even though the Hide the common dialog back button group policy has been enforced on your computer.
To resolve this problem, obtain Microsoft Office 2000 Service Release 1/1a (SR-1/SR-1a).
To obtain SR-1/SR-1a, click the article number below to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
245025 OFF2000: How to Obtain and Install Microsoft Office 2000 Service Release 1/1a (SR-1/SR-1a)
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed at the beginning of this article. This problem was corrected in Microsoft Office 2000 SR-1/SR-1a.
Additional query words: OFF2000 enable
Keywords: kbbug kbpending KB249945