Microsoft KB Archive/249818
Article ID: 249818
Article Last Modified on 11/1/2006
- Microsoft Windows NT Workstation 4.0 Developer Edition
- Microsoft Windows NT Server 4.0 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Windows NT Server 4.0 Enterprise Edition
This article was previously published under Q249818
When you attempt to log on to a computer that is running Windows NT 4.0 and then use Microsoft Internet Explorer to complete a form, you may receive the following error message:
This error message occurs if you are using roaming profiles from a Microsoft Windows 2000-based computer and you have logged on to a computer that is running Windows NT 4.0 with the Internet Explorer AutoComplete feature enabled.
To work around this issue, disable the AutoComplete feature for forms on your computer:
- Start Internet Explorer.
- On the Tools menu, click Internet Options.
- Click the Content tab, and then click AutoComplete.
- Click Forms, click OK, and then click OK.
Keywords: kberrmsg kbinterop kbprb KB249818