Microsoft KB Archive/249618
Article ID: 249618
Article Last Modified on 3/24/2001
- Microsoft Picture It! 2000 Standard Edition
This article was previously published under Q249618
The steps in the Microsoft Picture It! 2000 Create a new folder in the Catalog Help topic are incorrect.
You cannot create a new folder in the Picture It! Catalog; however, you can catalog an existing folder.
To catalog a folder in Picture It! 2000:
- On the Workbench tab, click Get Picture, and then click Catalog Pictures.
- In the Catalog Pictures pane, click a folder.
- In the Type a brief description box, type a description for the folder.
- Click Catalog, and then click Yes.
You can also catalog an individual picture in Picture It! 2000. To catalog a picture, open the picture in Picture It!, click Save As on the File menu, click to select the Catalog this picture check box, and then click Save.
Additional query words: 1.00 pi2k pictureit2k wrong
Keywords: kbnofix kbprb kbdocerr kbusage KB249618