Microsoft KB Archive/249601
Article ID: 249601
Article Last Modified on 1/27/2007
- Microsoft Works 2000 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Works 6.0
- Microsoft Works Suite 2000
- Microsoft Works Suite 2001
This article was previously published under Q249601
When you preview or print a spreadsheet in one of the programs listed at the beginning of this article, you may experience the following symptoms:
- A blank spreadsheet may be displayed in the Print Preview window.
- The printed spreadsheet may be blank.
This behavior can occur if the print area is not configured properly.
To configure the print area properly:
- Start Works Spreadsheet.
- Open the spreadsheet that you want to print.
- Select the cells that you want to preview or print.
- On the File menu, click Set Print Area.
- Click OK.
- On the File menu, click Print Preview or Print.
Additional query words: w_works works2k w2001 printing prints previews
Keywords: kbprb kbprint KB249601