Microsoft KB Archive/249468
Article ID: 249468
Article Last Modified on 2/27/2007
- Microsoft Exchange 2000 Server Standard Edition
This article was previously published under Q249468
When you use Exchange 2000 Outlook Web Access (OWA) with Microsoft Internet Explorer 5 and switch from the Shortcuts view to the Folders view, the correct folder may not be highlighted. The contents in the right pane reflect the folder that you selected in the Shortcuts view, but the folder list does not get updated.
For example, if you click the Drafts folder in Folders view, and then switch to Shortcuts and click the Inbox, when you switch back to the Folders view, the Drafts folder is highlighted, but the right pane displays the contents of the Inbox.
You must click the folder you want to view after you switch to the Folder view.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in Microsoft Exchange 2000 Server.
Steps to Reproduce the Problem
- Log on to OWA with Internet Explorer 5.
- Select the Folders view, and then click the Drafts folder.
- Switch to the Shortcuts view, and then click the Inbox icon.
- Switch back to the Folders view. In the Folders view, the Drafts folder is still highlighted, but the Inbox contents are displayed in the right pane.
Keywords: kbbug kbnofix KB249468