Microsoft KB Archive/249313
Article ID: 249313
Article Last Modified on 10/7/2003
- Microsoft Excel 2000 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Word 2000 Standard Edition
This article was previously published under Q249313
When you run a data query, the following error message may appear:
The problem occurs if the following are true:
- You are running a data query in one of the programs listed at the beginning of this article. -and-
- You are trying to query data on an IBM AS/400 system. -and-
- You are using the IBM ODBC data source administrator driver for the AS/400.
The following Web page on the IBM Web site contains information about how to resolve this issue:
Microsoft provides third-party contact information to help you find technical support. This contact information may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this third-party contact information.
The third-party products that are discussed in this article are manufactured by companies that are independent of Microsoft. Microsoft makes no warranty, implied or otherwise, regarding the performance or reliability of these products.
For information about how to contact IBM, query in the Knowledge Base for one of the following articles:
65416 Hardware and Software Third-Party Vendor Contact List, A-K
60781 Hardware and Software Third-Party Vendor Contact List, L-P
60782 Hardware and Software Third-Party Vendor Contact List, Q-Z
Additional query words: OFF2000
Keywords: kbfix kbprb KB249313