Microsoft KB Archive/249239
Article ID: 249239
Article Last Modified on 10/11/2007
- Microsoft Comfort Curve Keyboard 2000
- Microsoft Digital Media Pro Keyboard
- Microsoft IntelliType Pro 6.1
- Microsoft IntelliType Pro 6.0
- Microsoft IntelliType Pro 5.5
- Microsoft IntelliType Pro 5.4
- Microsoft IntelliType Pro 5.3
- Microsoft IntelliType Pro 5.2
- Microsoft IntelliType Pro 5.1
- Microsoft IntelliType Pro 1.0
- Microsoft Internet Keyboard
- Microsoft Internet Keyboard Pro
- Microsoft MultiMedia Keyboard
- Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000
- Microsoft Natural Keyboard Pro
- Microsoft Natural MultiMedia Keyboard
- Microsoft Optical Desktop Elite for Bluetooth
- Microsoft Wireless Entertainment Desktop 7000
- Microsoft Wireless Laser Desktop 6000
- Microsoft Wireless Laser Desktop 6000 v2.0
- Microsoft Wireless Optical Desktop 1.0
- Microsoft Wireless Optical Desktop Pro 2.0
- Microsoft Wireless Optical Desktop 4000
- Microsoft Wireless Optical Desktop 3.0
- Microsoft Wireless Optical Desktop 5000
- Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Desktop 7000
- Microsoft Wireless Optical Desktop 3000
This article was previously published under Q249239
The Internet hot keys on the Microsoft keyboards listed in the "Applies To" section may not function as expected.
This behavior occurs with unsupported Internet browsers, or because the computer is not connected to the Internet.
Note When Microsoft keyboards are tested with supported third-party software the keyboards function as expected. However, the manufacturer may change the third-party software at any time. Therefore, software may no longer function correctly because of changes the manufacturer made to the software.
To resolve this behavior, upgrade to a supported version of the Web Browser.
Microsoft IntelliType 2.1, Microsoft IntelliType 2.2 and Microsoft Intellitype 2.3 support the following Web Browsers:
- America Online versions 5.0 and 6.0
- Microsoft Internet Explorer versions 4.01 and later (native support in versions 5.0 and later)
- MSN Explorer
- Netscape Navigator versions 4.7 and 6.0
Additionally, make sure that the computer is connected to the Internet.
For the latest information about supported software, visit the following Microsoft Website:
The Internet hot keys vary and the keys available depend on the keyboard version. The following buttons are examples of Internet hot keys that are located across the top of the Microsoft keyboards:
The third-party products that this article discusses are manufactured by companies that are independent of Microsoft. Microsoft makes no warranty, implied or otherwise, regarding the performance or reliability of these products.
Additional query words: 1.00 mnkpro intelli type hotkeys
Keywords: kbhardware kbprb kb3rdparty kbfaq KB249239