Microsoft KB Archive/249099
Article ID: 249099
Article Last Modified on 10/31/2007
- Microsoft Windows 2000 Server
- Microsoft Windows 2000 Advanced Server
- Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional Edition
- Microsoft Windows 2000 Datacenter Server
This article was previously published under Q249099
When you attempt to install CorelDRAW 9 Graphics Suite Service Pack 1 or Corel PHOTO-PAINT 9 Service Pack 1 on a computer running Windows 2000, you may receive the following error message:
NOTE: You receive this error message even though you have the correct version of the software installed on the computer.
This error message can occur because Windows 2000 offsets the file dates on the CD-ROMs for the current time zone and Corel uses the file dates ti verify the criteria for installing these service packs.
To resolve this issue, use one of the following methods:
- Before you installing the Corel service packs, change the current Time Zone to GMT +8:00 by using the Date/Time tool in Control Panel.
- Uninstall the program, and then install the program again from a Microsoft Windows NT 4.0, Microsoft Windows 95, or Microsoft Windows 98 network share.
NOTE: When you uninstall the program, you remove the program settings.
- Contact Corel for the latest service pack available and customer support.
Additional query words: 9.397 337
Keywords: kb3rdparty kbenv kberrmsg kbprb KB249099