Microsoft KB Archive/249056
Article ID: 249056
Article Last Modified on 9/3/2002
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2000 Standard Edition
This article was previously published under Q249056
When you open a Microsoft PowerPoint presentation that contains multiple masters, you may receive the following error message:
When you close the presentation, PowerPoint may quit unexpectedly.
This behavior can occur if all of the following conditions are true:
- The presentation was created with Microsoft PowerPoint 2002.
- The presentation contains multiple slide masters.
- The second slide master contains a Microsoft ActiveX control object.
- The presentation is opened in Microsoft PowerPoint 2000.
To resolve this problem, obtain Microsoft Office 2000 Service Release 1/1a (SR-1/SR-1a).
To obtain SR-1/SR-1a, click the article number below to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
245025 OFF2000: How to Obtain and Install Microsoft Office 2000 Service Release 1/1a (SR-1/SR-1a)
This problem was corrected in Microsoft Office 2000 SR-1/SR-1a.
Additional query words: PPT2K PPT2000 PPT POWERPNT 2000 PPT9 9.0 crash
Keywords: kberrmsg kbbug kbfix KB249056