Microsoft KB Archive/248995
Article ID: 248995
Article Last Modified on 10/27/2006
- Microsoft Systems Management Server 1.2 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Systems Management Server 2.0 Standard Edition
This article was previously published under Q248995
Systems Management Server versions 1.2 and 2.0 provide the ability to create detailed queries to retrieve information from a site server's database. Support for queries is limited to troubleshooting properly designed queries that return incorrect results. Product Support Services cannot engage in the creation or design of custom queries.
For assistance on how to create queries using Systems Management Server 1.2, the Systems Management Server Administrator's Guide, Chapter 4 "Queries," contains detailed information on this subject.
For assistance on how to create queries using Systems Management Server 2.0, please make use of the following resources:
- Systems Management Server Administrator's Guide, Chapter 11 "Managing Collections and Queries"
- Microsoft Knowledge Base: Known limitations and commonly encountered problems
- Systems Management Server 2.0 SDK: Defines syntax for WQL queries
- Microsoft Solution Providers: Qualified professionals can assist to provide needed business solutions
Additional query words: prodsms
Keywords: kbinfo kbpolicy kbquery KB248995