Microsoft KB Archive/248781
PSS ID Number: 248781
Article Last Modified on 10/1/2003
The information in this article applies to:
- Microsoft Exchange Server 5.5 SP3
This article was previously published under Q248781
The installation of Mailbox Manager does not work and you receive the following error message:
The Exchsrvr\Add-ins folder is not shared or the necessary permissions have been removed.
Share the Add-ins folder as follows:
- Locate the Exchsrvr\Add-ins folder in Explorer.
- Right-click the folder, and click Sharing.
- In the Add-ins Properties dialog box, click Share As. The folder name appears in the Share name field and "Access to EDK objects" (with the quotation marks) appears in the Comment field.
- Click Permissions. In the Access through share permissions dialog box, verify that the following permissions are set:
Everyone - Read
Exchange Service Account name - Full Control
Administrators - Full Control
- Click OK.
- Click Apply, and then click OK.
- Run Mailbox Manager installation.
Keywords: kbprb KB248781
Technology: kbExchange550SP3 kbExchangeSearch kbZNotKeyword2