Microsoft KB Archive/248746
Article ID: 248746
Article Last Modified on 11/30/2000
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2000 Standard Edition
This article was previously published under Q248746
When you preview a design template in the New Presentation dialog box, the template's appearance may be very poor, and contain boxes, or lines. However, when inserted, those boxes and lines do not appear.
In some cases, the New Presentation dialog box uses a lower resolution preview for some design templates.
To work around this problem:
- On the File menu, click New.
- On the General tab, click Blank Presentation and click OK.
- In the New Slide dialog box, choose a layout and click OK.
- On the Format menu, click Apply Design Template.
- Click the template that you want to get a better preview image.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed at the beginning of this article.
Keywords: kbbug kbtemplate kbpending KB248746