Microsoft KB Archive/248704
Article ID: 248704
Article Last Modified on 11/1/2006
- Microsoft Windows NT Server 4.0 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Windows NT Workstation 4.0 Developer Edition
This article was previously published under Q248704
When you query a database using an Open Database Connectivity (ODBC) data source, you may experience slow performance.
This behavior can occur when ODBC tracing is enabled.
To resolve this behavior, stop ODBC tracing and then delete the log file.
- In Control Panel, double-click ODBC Data Sources.
- Click the Tracing tab, and then click Stop Tracing Now.
- In Windows NT Explorer, delete the log file that the Log File Path box on the Tracing tab refers to.
Keywords: kbprb KB248704