Microsoft KB Archive/248692
Article ID: 248692
Article Last Modified on 1/27/2007
- Microsoft Money 99 Standard Edition
This article was previously published under Q248692
If you upgrade your version of Microsoft Windows, reinstall Windows, or attempt to open your Money data file on a different computer running Money 99 French Canadian edition, you may receive the following error message:
This behavior can occur if the following conditions are true:
- The regional setting is set to French (Standard) in the Regional Settings tool in Control Panel on your computer.
- When you created the Money data file, the regional setting was not set to French (Standard).
To resolve this issue, change the regional setting to match the regional setting of the computer on which you created your Money data file or the regional setting of your computer before the upgrade or reinstallation of Windows. To do this:
- Click Start, point to Settings, and then click Control Panel.
- Double-click Regional Settings.
- Click the correct regional setting in the regional settings box.
Additional query words: w_money 7.0 toy encryption format currency
Keywords: kbenv kberrmsg kbprb KB248692