Microsoft KB Archive/248599
Article ID: 248599
Article Last Modified on 10/7/2003
- Microsoft PhotoDraw 2000.2 Standard Edition
This article was previously published under Q248599
When you click System Information in the About Microsoft PhotoDraw window, the following message may be displayed inside the Microsoft System Information window.
This behavior can occur if both of the following conditions are true:
- PhotoDraw 2000 is installed on a Microsoft Windows NT 4.0-based computer.
- No other Microsoft Office 2000 programs are installed on the computer.
PhotoDraw requires the Psapi.dll file to display system information inside the About Microsoft PhotoDraw window; however, PhotoDraw Setup does not properly install this file on Windows NT 4.0.
To work around this issue, copy the Psapi.dll file into the System32 folder on your computer:
- Insert the Windows NT 4.0 installation CD-ROM into your CD-ROM drive. Press and hold down the SHIFT key as you insert the CD-ROM to prevent Windows NT Setup from starting automatically.
- Click Start, point to Find, and then click Files or Folders.
- In the Named box, type psapi.dll.
- In the Look in box, click your CD-ROM drive, and then click Find Now.
- In the list of found files, click the Psapi.dll file.
- On the Edit menu, click Copy.
- Close the Find: Files Named Psapi.dll window.
- Click Start, and then click Run.
- In the Open box, type %SystemRoot%\system32, and then click OK.
- On the Edit menu, click Paste.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in Microsoft PhotoDraw 2000.
Additional query words: 2.00 phd photo draw nt4 winnt help about
Keywords: kberrmsg kbbug kbenv kbpending KB248599