Microsoft KB Archive/248586
Article ID: 248586
Article Last Modified on 10/7/2003
- Microsoft Clip Gallery 5.0
- Microsoft PhotoDraw 2000.2 Standard Edition
This article was previously published under Q248586
When you attempt to use the Microsoft Clip Gallery in a Microsoft Office program, you may receive one of the following error messages:
This behavior can occur if you uninstall Microsoft PhotoDraw 2000, version 2.0 from a Windows 2000-based computer.
When you uninstall PhotoDraw 2000, version 2.0, the registry keys for Clip Gallery and its components are removed.
To resolve this issue, run the Artgalry.exe file to register the Clip Gallery.
NOTE: Because there are several versions of Microsoft Windows, the following steps may be different on your computer. If they are, see your product documentation to complete these steps.
- In Windows 2000, click Start, point to Find, and then click For Files or Folders.
- In the Search for Files and Folders box, type artgalry.exe, and then click Search Now.
- In the Search Results pane, double-click the Artgalry.exe file.
- Click OK.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed at the beginning of this article.
Keywords: kberrmsg kbenv kbsetup kbprb kbpending KB248586