Microsoft KB Archive/248528
Article ID: 248528
Article Last Modified on 3/24/2001
- Microsoft Picture It! 2000 Standard Edition
This article was previously published under Q248528
When you use Microsoft Picture It! 2000 to create a Web album with thumbnails linked to pictures, you may receive the following error message if you modify the text in the Web album:
This behavior can occur if all of the following conditions are true:
- You open the Home page of the Web album.
- You click the All Pictures tab in the left pane.
- You click Filename or Description in the Select your text box.
To work around this issue:
- Open the Home page of the Web album.
- Click the This Picture tab in the left pane.
- Click Filename or Description in the Select your text box.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 for each picture on the Home page of the Web album for which you want to change the text.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in Microsoft Picture It! 2000.
You can change the text for all of the pictures on the Home page of the Web album if you click Custom Text in the Select your text box on the All Pictures tab in the left pane.
Additional query words: pi2k pictureit web albums gpf ipf crash
Keywords: kberrmsg kbbug kbpending KB248528