Microsoft KB Archive/248458
Article ID: 248458
Article Last Modified on 5/10/2003
- Microsoft Visual FoxPro 3.0b Standard Edition
- Microsoft Visual FoxPro 5.0 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Visual FoxPro 5.0a
- Microsoft Visual FoxPro 6.0 Professional Edition
This article was previously published under Q248458
After connecting to the Sage MAS 90 32-bit ODBC driver, all the versions of Visual FoxPro listed above terminate with the following error:
When running under Microsoft Windows version 9x, you receive different error messages but Visual FoxPro still terminates.
The third-party products that are discussed in this article are manufactured by companies that are independent of Microsoft. Microsoft makes no warranty, implied or otherwise, regarding the performance or reliability of these products.
Steps to Reproduce Behavior
- Install the Sage MAS 90 accounting package or the demo.
- Create a new database container.
- Create a remote view and choose the Available data sources option.
- Choose the SOTAMAS90 data source from the Available data sources list box on the Select Connection or Data Source dialog box.
- Click OK. Immediately after you click OK, Visual FoxPro reports the error listed in the "Symptoms" section and terminates.
Additional query words: vfp
Keywords: kbnofix kbdatabase kbprb kb3rdparty KB248458