Microsoft KB Archive/248325
Article ID: 248325
Article Last Modified on 10/6/2003
- Microsoft Links LS 2000
- Microsoft Links LS Classic
This article was previously published under Q248325
This article describes how to play a practice round in Microsoft Links LS 2000 or Microsoft Links LS Classic.
In Links LS 2000 and Links LS Classic the option to play a practice round is no longer displayed on the startup screen.
To play a practice round in Links LS 2000 or Links LS Classic:
- On the startup screen, click New Round.
- In the Course box, click the course you want.
- Under the Course box, click to select Practice.
- Select the course options you want, and then click Next.
- Select the player, holes, and practice options you want, and then click Practice.
Additional query words: linksls2k links2k main golf
Keywords: kbhowto kbui KB248325